Remington 721 trigger

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
rem1894

Remington 721 trigger

Post by rem1894 »

Is the remington 721 trigger the same as the 700 trigger ? I was just reading about the very large recall on the model 700 trigger.
Wulfman

Re: Remington 721 trigger

Post by Wulfman »

rem1894 wrote:Is the remington 721 trigger the same as the 700 trigger ? I was just reading about the very large recall on the model 700 trigger.
See if this article answers your question(s).

http://billingsgazette.com/news/state-a ... deec2.html

Den

John Gyde

Post by John Gyde »

I downloaded the info. Then I looked at my desktop and five of my "Saved" folders had new junk names. I was able to rename them, then delete them so all is well I guess. A coincidence maybe?????
Wulfman

Post by Wulfman »

John Gyde wrote:I downloaded the info. Then I looked at my desktop and five of my "Saved" folders had new junk names. I was able to rename them, then delete them so all is well I guess. A coincidence maybe?????
I'm not sure what you "downloaded".....it's just a link to an article in the Billings Gazette (Montana) about the settlement of the lawsuit.

I just clicked on it again and it opened up fine in my (Firefox) browser window......like it did when I read it earlier today.

I'd say if nobody else has a problem with it, that it's a coincidence.

Den

John Gyde

Post by John Gyde »

Perhaps my terminology is wrong. When I retrieve a document that makes me go through the web I thought it was a download. I'll ask the resident computer expert (my wife). She's not an expert maybe, but certainly knows more than I do.....

I do agree that if I'm the only one, it is a coincidence.
Rem725

Post by Rem725 »

I have a 722 with a 700 trigger in it right now. The safe lever might need attention to fit the stock and maybe the tang.
CMP Pistol Distinguished
NRA Bullseye Outdoor Master
NRA Benefactor Life member