Having triplets...#121 models

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Rifles
David Lee Valdina

Having triplets...#121 models

Post by David Lee Valdina »

This is mostly a post I put on RimfireCentral.com, but updated. I just discovered this site, but have been a member a year or two.
I am a snow bird, summers on Cape Cod and winters in Florida. I have a 121 at the Cape house, and wanted one for Florida. I put in an bid for one on the Kull Auction, not expecting to get it. I put in a bid for one on Gunbroker.com, which I felt I could "win". I ended up "winning" both. Neither has arrived yet. My wife discovered me writing out the check to Kull and knows I am buying one rifle. I do have a bunch, and she disapproves. She has not found out about the other. It doesn't rain but it pours. They are nice rifles though. I wanted to share, some out there will understand.
John Gyde

Re: Having triplets...#121 models

Post by John Gyde »

Yeh, but how do you explain buying two identical books??? The second went out yesterday. Thank you!

This isn't the answer I provided on RimfireCentral, but... Just explain the incredible luck you had. I'm sure she will understand. If not, an evening at a nice restaurant should cure any problems...
David Lee Valdina

Explaining 2 books

Post by David Lee Valdina »

I need one in Florida and one on Cape Cod Book came today. Thanks,