Remmington 870 Ducks Unlimited

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Shotguns
Bobbidoll

Remmington 870 Ducks Unlimited

Post by Bobbidoll »

I have a Rem. 870 Ducks unlimited, NIB, mfg probably 1972, can any one give me any info on it, current value? how many made? origional retail?
anything you can tell me will help. I'm trying to sell our gun collection, Iknow a bit about handguns but not a lot about rifles and shotguns. my websight is wsgoutfitters.com
Bobbidoll :?:
Virginian

Re: Remmington 870 Ducks Unlimited

Post by Virginian »

There were three versions as I recall. The retail version was basically a Wingmaster with a medallion. The dinner guns had real checkering, better wood, limited serial number run, and a medallion. The Sponsor guns were another step up the ladder, limited production.
What could have happened... did.
Bobbidoll

Post by Bobbidoll »

Thanks for the info. this is the standard mod. the checkering looks like it is pressed. the gun is NIB with all papers still sealed in the plastic bag. Do you have a possiable value I don't want to put it on my web sight (wsgoutfitters.com) until I have some idea of value.
again thanks for the info.
Bobbi
Virginian

Post by Virginian »

I would check gunbroker and gunsamerica and judge from that. I would guess $450 to $600, but haven't looked lately.
What could have happened... did.
Bobbidoll

Post by Bobbidoll »

Thanks for the info, was hopeing it was worth more especially being 40 years and new in the box.
Bobbidoll
tudurgs

Post by tudurgs »

Very few modern guns/cars/fly rods that have been made to be collectible, are