Model 11 publications, books

Topics related to Post - 1898 Remington Shotguns
gayle

Model 11 publications, books

Post by gayle »

MODEL 11 FANS:
I am inquiring to see if any one of you might be able to point me to any pictoral publications of the model 11. Has anyone written a book on the model 11? I am interested in knowing about any variations in the metal design, stock variations, etc through the manufacturing period. Thanks for any information you might provide. gayle
Researcher

Re: Model 11 publications, books

Post by Researcher »

No book that I know of, but they were well covered in the 2nd Quarter 2000, Remington Society of America Journal. I have tried twice to get the issue by sending an email to the address given on this web site, but have gotten no reply. The article use to be up on the history section of Remington's web site and like a dummy I never printed it off and now it seems to be gone!
gayle

Post by gayle »

researcher: Thanks a lot for the input. If it was in the journal, you would think it would be in the archives and available.
Fowlgunner

Post by Fowlgunner »

Gayle and Researcher,

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I will forward them to the gentleman that wrote the article. I know he has copies made.

The back issues have been sold out and I don't believe the article is archived anywhere. Although, to Dave's point someone may have saved it on there own.

Will Gurton